Welcome to Clover Ave Elementary!
RESIDENT FAMILIES and SAS STUDENTS already approved through the LAUSD Choices System
Pick up enrollment packet from Clover campus starting February 9th Click this link to confirm you are a resident. http://rsi.lausd.net/ResidentSchoolIdentifier applicant.
- Make sure you have already received approval for SAS permit to attend Clover through the LAUSD choices system.
- Enrollment Pick up will start at Clover front office on February 9th from 9:00am-11:00 and following Tuesdays through Fridays from 9:00am.-11:00am
- Completed Enrollment Drop Off will start March 15, 2023, Tuesdays, through Fridays from 9:00am-11:00am
- Please do not email or mail the completed enrollment packets but drop them off in person to the Clover office on the designated days and times.
LATE SAS APPLICANTS
If you are a family who applied late for an SAS permit on the LAUSD choices system, please have your current teacher and principal sign off the verification form below and email the form to [email protected]
After we receive your completed verification form, we will follow up with you.
VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY FORMS FOR SAS PERMIT
We are excited by the prospect of enrolling non-resident applicants who will join our Clover Family! Non-resident applicants begin with signing up on our wait-list through this google form Waitlist
For those who live outside our boundaries, we accept permit applications. The following link contains information on intra-district permits and criteria https://bit.ly/3oEDeQA
Please be sure to follow these steps below:
- Sign up on the wait-list for Clover Elementary School through this link
- You do not need to submit your permit application until after we interview you and clarify permit requirements.
- We will work through the wait-list and begin interviewing non-resident applicant families starting February 2023
- Once we interview you and confirm a space for you, you will then be required to bring permit documentations and you will be given an enrollment packet to complete.
International families who will be moving and becoming resident families will enroll on-line starting February 9th through this link https://enroll.lausd.net/
Admissions will be confirmed after all required documentations have been submitted.
International families who need assistance on the use of this portal, please call 213-241-3840.
Please email Lauren Mulder at [email protected]